Monday, March 11, 2013

I made it

First off, sorry for two Merlin posts so close together... I'm just obsessing over it a bit right now.

I have mere a few words to say. I made it to the end of Merlin... and despite my hopes, it stayed true to the life ruiner ending all other BBC shows have to offer. I'd Just like to say, thank you BBC for officially ruining my life with that beautifully HORRIBLE ending to a TV series I loved so dearly.


Can I just say how much I absolutely LOVE this gif?

Okay i changed my mind. It is more than just a few words...
(WARNING: If you have not seen the end of this show, then you need to stop scrolling and not read this until AFTER you have seen the end of the show... because I am about to ruin the ending for you if you have not seen it and decide to continue scrolling.)




You do this at your own peril.




Beware!






Don't say I didn't warn you.







.................







WHAT ON EARTH WAS THAT?!

WHO ENDS A TV WHO LIKE THAT?!?!?!?!  I can't believe i stuck it out FIVE seasons just to make it to the end... and what do I get? THE DEATH OF ARTHUR!!!!! The only thing good about the ending was watching Merlin kill Morgana so easily. But even that could not even compensate for the feels running through me right at this moment.
Arthur... The King of Camelot... DIES!!!!!! I know Steven Moffat wasn't the writer of this show... but I would really like to blame him anyways. Okay never mind... I just looked it up. Julian Jones is to blame... What on earth am i supposed to do now? I think really the only legit way to describe how i feel is with this video, because it is shamelessly accurate!!! (0:41-0:47 is exactly how I feel right now...)


I HAVE SO MANY FEELINGS!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! THE ENDING OF MERLIN?! WHAT THE CRAP WAS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Dead Arthur just sails off... VERY DEAD into the Lake Avalon... and then everyone is all like "ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!!" and then a giant 16 wheeler drives by on the road... :'( and poor little old Merlin... Yes, he's old... (that must have been what they were trying to get at the entire show! OH! Merlin is young, but Merlin is supposed to be old! LETS KILL ARTHUR AND MAKE MERLIN HAVE NO FRIENDS!!!!!) NOT to mention the fact that we don't even know who finds out about Merlin's magic! The only one we KNOW knows about it is Gaius! And maybe Gwen... UGGGH!
AH! GWAINE!!!! HE DIED TOO!!!
So many feelings... its really really really bad.
I probably could go on forever about this... make this blog post never ending about how I'm in the depths of despair right now...
The worst part..? Colin Morgan and Bradley James aren't even in anything else related to BBC right now...

I'll be okay... I just need to get past phase 6... (as mentioned in that video)
For now... Just leave me alone to die.



Wow... I'm really dramatic. I guess its what happens when you dive headfirst into the world of fandoms.

2 comments: