Sunday, August 4, 2013

Oh My Goodness My Sister.

Well. I am such a terrible blogger. I blog for almost a month straight and then quit cold turkey.
Sorry....
Well... lets kick of my re-blogging party with a little bit of a BANG! I'm going to take a moment and talk about my ridiculously ridiculous older sister. Ali. I mean you.

You suck.
Yep. pretty much.
You like to make fun of me. And then you know... i tease you...
But actually what I meant to say is...
I...

You suck.

HA! someone took over the keyboard.

I lo..

You suck.

Yeah... you do. Not my fault. Haha I'm just kidding. I'm actually overjoyed that you're home. I've missed you like crazy while you were gone, and there were so many occasions where I just sat down and thought to myself, "Man, I really wish Ali were here."
So yeah... I love you Ali. Even with all your... weirdness and mean teasing in front of your weirdo friends who listen to Hilary Duff over Skype.

No comments:

Post a Comment