Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Work Much?

Well... if you're reading this I'm assuming you've read some of my other posts... No? Well, either way I think it is a good time to tell you about the special place I like to call: work. This is no normal job, it is Cowtown. Often imitated. Never repeated.
Cowtown is a Rodeo. Well... I don't work the rodeo part. There is also a flea market open on Tuesdays and Saturdays. My only wish? Air conditioning.
Why air conditioning you say? HA! if you are any sane person then you would agree with me. Also, Cowtown being a flea market, I work at a food stand. I see soft pretzels and barbecue chicken. (If your mouth watering yet?)
Well like any job, this one comes with a few draw backs. Besides the no AC? It is impossible to work there and come home without burning yourself at least once on the job. Also, if you like annoying customers, then this job is for you! You also can't wear the clothes you wear to Cowtown anywhere else again... because even after they have been run through the wash they still smell like chicken grease. Yes. You come home smelling just... peachy.
Well I'm sure you're wondering why I even work there! Because the pay is great, it isnt every day of the week, but i am still able to have a little spending money and tuck a little money away for the future... You know... so I can support my appetite for skittles.

Well... now you know where I work! Doesn't Cowtown sound like loads of fun?!
It actually is super fun. It is quite the experience. You can get great bargains on pretty much anything, and the food is always fresh and delicious.

See you at cowtown!

No comments:

Post a Comment