Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Just Keep Swimming!

So my sister had persuaded me to do this May blogging challenge. And since I'm starting late, I'm just gonna pick up where the challenge is right now. Because I'm lazy like that.
Here it goes. Blogging every day in May, commence!

Goofing off with my stolen iPhone is normal at mutual. You learn to love it.
Day 8 of the Challenge: A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all.
So I realize, that I'm young. I'm inexperienced when it comes to life lessons and all that jazz. But there is one thing that I know is important. Even if you want to scoff at me and say, "This girl doesn't know what the word hard even means!"
*shrugs* Doesn't mean I can't offer a few words of wisdom.
Okay. My advice:  
Just because things in your life are tough, does not mean you can't find a reason to smile.


What exactly does this mean? 
Just because you are going through a funk, doesn't mean that you need to stop everything you are doing and sulk. Just keep going. Don't ignore your problems, that won't solve anything. But face them with an upbeat attitude, things will get better. It won't always be all dark and gloomy. I promise.

Peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment; (D&C 121:7)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment