Monday, April 8, 2013

Whoops!

So when I started blogging again I decided to go at it full force. That wasn't exactly the best idea, because i used up all my blog post ideas in a week... Darn. So, I'm not going to post every single day like a good blogger should. I'm going to just post when I can, and when I have something to share. It will probably be somewhere between every other day and every other week. So check back often.

Anyways, the main reason I'm typing random information is because i found something on  Pinterest that made me laugh so hard I'm pretty sure my mom questioned my sanity in that on moment. Actually she questions how sane I am quite often. Anyways, there are just a few writers problems and memes to make you my fellow reader/writer do something between crack a smile and double over in a fit a laughing.
The sad thing about all of these, is that they are so painfully accurate it hurts.


Okay, this is really mean... but it made me giggle.

And this is the meme that had me laughing for a good five minutes. Its funny because its true. So horribly, horribly, terribly true!

No comments:

Post a Comment