Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The things i need most.

A little while ago i was looking through a bunch of my pictures. I was staring at all the faces of people i see every day and thinking, "how on earth did i get so lucky to have such great people in my life?"

even with all their... quirks.




since then i have been thinking a lot about how much i love everyone, and how everyone needs to love and be loved. I thought about how much i love to document moments and create memories. Every picture has a story. even if they were taken five seconds after one another.


 take these two pictures for example. Jenna is doing two completely different things, but i took them only a few seconds after each other. Not only are these two pictures not quite the same, but they also show off just a little bit of the awesome personality of my neighbor, cousin, best friend, and non-biological sister. I still remember that night quite well. While Jenna and i were messing around taking pictures, my two little brothers were cleaning the dishes. The said they would give me a break since i did the the dishes earlier that day.


i could go on and on about all the different ways to document memories and then laugh about them later; but i promise you, you would probably get quite bored.
Well what i am really trying to say is, i am quite thankful for all my loved ones. You all brighten my day and make my burden lighter. Even if i don't talk to you very much, that doesn't mean I'm not thinking about your sweet spirit, because trust me, even thinking about my friends and family makes me laugh.
Anyways, be cool, stay strong, and don't let anyone wipe the smile off your face.
-Amber ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment