Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Dog Days Are Over

Have you ever thought about how much music influences you? What about how much you hear every day? From your favorite song to the rustling of your sheets as you make your bed. Everything has sound. Have you ever wondered what it would be like it the sound of writing with a pencil would be replaced with long squeaks? that would be strange... that was a bad example. what about if a dog meowed and a cat barked? what would be strange... very strange indeed. But of course if dogs meowed and cats barked then it wouldn't be weird and we would think that it was weird if dogs barked and cats meowed. I'm sorry, i probably lost you in all of that. haha, i seem to be that way sometimes.... i ramble. even in text.

What i was trying to get to is that there are so many good sounds in the world, mainly music. so i have decided to treat you to a list of GREAT songs. ones that i love to jam out to. mellow out to. and then just listen to. =]
P.S. I have a wide variety, be aware of that.

The Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine*
Hold Me (feat. Toby Mac) - Jamie Grace
Never Forget You (feat. John Legend) - Lupe Fiasco*
Kids - MGMT
Somewhere Only We Know - Keane*
Set Fire To the Rain - Adele
Not Over You - Gavin DeGraw*
Talking To The Moon - Bruno Mars
Uprising - Muse
Piano Fantasy - William Joseph*
Coming Home - Enrique Iglesias
At This Moment - Michael Buble*
River Of Dreams - Billy Joel
Super Bass [Clean] - Nicki Minaj
This Girl - Laza Morgan
Say (All I Need) - OneRebublic
If My Heart Was A House - Owl City*
Baby (feat. Ludacirs) - Justin Bieber
I Love You Like A Love Song - Selena Gomez (I love that song like a love song, baby. i keep hitting repea-pea-pea-pea-peat. =P)

I'm also really liking this cover of Rolling In The Deep by Adele



I could probably go on for 300 more songs that i LOVE to listen to. =] maybe I'll post about more music later. I probably will. but for now. Enjoy these wonderful songs. they are my favorites right now.
None of these songs are in any particular order of preference, but they are songs that I normally wouldn't skip if they were played on my iPod. I hope I was helpful to you and your music selection.

-AMBer

*FAVORITES!!!! =] I will NEVER get tired of these songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment